YMCA Spanje zoekt voor de periode 5 november t/m 25 november 2017 een kampstaf of taaldocent Engels voor schoolgroepen die naar hun kampaccommdatie komen. Accommodatie en maaltijden worden verzorgd en je krijgt er zelfs voor betaald. Interesse? Lees dan snel verder!
The YMCA in Spain offers English languages programming for school groups during the fall months.
The YMCA in Spain currently searching for Native English speaking Leisure Time Monitors or Teachers (United Kingdom, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia,…) to manage English language immersion programs in the Spanish villages of Soria and Cuenca. Candidates will provide fun and educational programming activities for 3 weeks.
The dates are from November 5th through November 25th. Program groups arrive on Monday and depart on Sunday. Staff will live in shared camp facilities. Staff must stay on site during program dates.
Tasks will be:
- Design, preparation, organization, and implementation of leisure and free time activities in English
- Preparation, organization, and implementation of daily language education programming
- Support during program activities organized by others
- Qualification or experience as Leisure Time Monitor or English teacher
- Fluent communication in English
- Experience in the implementation of recreation and leisure time with children
- Experience in the development of language immersion activities
- Initiative and ability to work in team
- Salary: 1125 € gross for the whole period (3 weeks)
- Accommodation and boarding provided by the organization
- November 5 – November 25 (3 weeks)
- Comprehensive travel insurance is required
How to apply:
Send resume and bio to Miguel Santos at firstname.lastname@example.org. Selected applicants will be interviewed via Skype.